Monday, January 7, 2013

Packing... and other stuff

Ugh. I don't know how many of you have ever moved, but if you have, you know how annoying it is to pack up your whole life and take it somewhere else. Anyway, I was just sick of packing and decided to take a break and write this. Oh, in the comments if you want to, tell me if you have ever moved and had to pack up your whole life, because I want to know! If you try to leave comments and it doesn't work, if you have a Google+ account, sign in to that then try commenting! If you are in Mr Barrett's class, then you already know this, but I probably won't be blogging until around this Friday or Saturday, then I might not be blogging a lot for a while, or I could blog a lot next week, so keep checking to see!! 

Leah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment