Saturday, March 9, 2013

Wine Country!

Hey Guys!!




So, today I went to the wine country with my mom, dad, grandpa, and my mom's cousin Steve, who is visiting us because tomorrow is a big bike race that he and my mom and dad are all doing together. The wine country is where a lot of wine in the country is made, (surprise surprise) but it also has lots of nice hotels and restaurants, and you can tour the places to see how the wine is made and stuff like that. We went to a place called the Deli Cat Essen for lunch, then we drove around for a while and went to a winery to taste some wine, or, in my case, do handstands!! :p Comment below and I'll see you later! Bye!!






                                  




                               These two were at the Deli Cat Essen :D

















And these two are a winery that we visited! 



















Bye Guys!!


XOXO,

Leah <3

1 comment:

  1. Leah, it’s so much fun to read about your South African adventures. You’ll never forget your experiences, so take it all in! Enjoy and keep blogging, you’ll be home before you know it! xoxoxo Tom and Linda Pearson

    ReplyDelete