Monday, March 4, 2013

Rachel's Bat Mitzvah!

Hey Guys!!

So, in my last blog I said I would blog on Sunday about the bat mitzvah, but I was really tired and my grandpa came, so I didn't have time, SO I am doing it right........... NOW!!!!

Ok, first of all, the bat mitzvah was my friend Rachel's. It was very fun, because everyone in my grade was there, so I had PLENTY of people to hang out with :) I think you guys would've loved it... there was dancing, singing, and Popsicles!! :) I mean seriously, what's not to love, right?! The party went from 8 until midnight, and so on Sunday I was seriously pooped. My friend Gav said to me today that he was STILL pooped, so I guess I recovered fast compared to him :) 

 On Sunday, the people who live downstairs had a party, and there were some kids who were my age there, and they were super nice and funny. We were swimming ALL afternoon, so I was pretty much exhausted. I finally recovered after school today, then it was off to ballet and I was exhausted again. Tonight we went for dinner on the beach, and I will post pictures of that soon, I just haven't uploaded them yet :)

Bye Guys!! Love you to the moon and back!! 

XOXO,

Leah

3 comments:

  1. Hey Leah! Sounds like a great time! And email me that story you had sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete