Friday, June 21, 2013

Hey Guys!!

  So, right now it is 3:42pm and I have just gotten home from my last day of school here!! It was really awesome.. The people in my school are SO nice... they had a surprise party for me!!!! :) And they all made cards saying they'll miss me and they hope I have a safe trip back to America... It was really nice!! So here are some of the cards: 







   So this is the envelope that the cards came in

These two are from the same card.... she also gave me a necklace which has a green heart on it and its super cute :)









               










































That is going to be it for now, don't forget to comment (if you can!) which card was your fave!! I miss you all so so so much and love you guys tons, BYE! <3

XOXO,

Leah <3

1 comment:

  1. well there was supposed to be a title "Last Day of School in South Africa!!" But for some reason that didn't show up :/ whatevs haha

    ReplyDelete